Sunday, July 6, 2014

Three Gifts of Enthusiasm

en·thu·si·asm
enˈTHo͞ozēazəm/

noun: strong excitement about something; intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval.

  • Right now I'm very excited about my upcoming trip to NYC to celebrate my fiftieth birthday with my family! A year in the planning, now less than a month away, this trip will be the fulfillment of some of my lifelong dreams.

  • Though I am shy and an introvert, I can talk about books and ideas for hours! I am grateful for the friends and family members who are willing to do that with me.

  • "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it" (Psalm 118:24). My mantra scripture, this is a reminder to be grateful in every circumstance and a prompt to always seek joy.

#1000Gifts #JoyDare

(Click here for more information.)